No matching idea was found
Parents
  • Hi

Thanks for the suggestion.

There is a limitation in the main nav widget that currently prevents it from supporting sub menus in the horizontal configuration.

There's no reason why we can't link to this section from other places, and/or have it as a main nav item though to raise visibility. I want to keep ideas centralised where possible as it assists with management. There are a couple of other ideas sections in hidden areas.

Our QA site will be up soon so I'll look at options and a solution as I think this is a great idea.

Comment
  • Hi

Thanks for the suggestion.

There is a limitation in the main nav widget that currently prevents it from supporting sub menus in the horizontal configuration.

There's no reason why we can't link to this section from other places, and/or have it as a main nav item though to raise visibility. I want to keep ideas centralised where possible as it assists with management. There are a couple of other ideas sections in hidden areas.

Our QA site will be up soon so I'll look at options and a solution as I think this is a great idea.

Children
No Data