This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to configure Corstone SSE-300 to allow code outside ITCM region?

I am trying to run my program on an FVP (Corstone SSE-300). However, the executable is large-ish (>2 MB) and does not fit in the dedicated ITCM region, which for the system has a size of 512 KB. Following the instructions here: https://developer.arm.com/documentation/ka004878/1-0/?lang=en I have been able to set the ITCM size to something large enough for my program, and the program runs and terminates successfully. However, I would like to place my executable in a different region than ITCM. I have tried to place it in DDR4 starting at 0x6000000. The result is that execution stops (--stat option shows only 2 instructions were executed). If I connect with a debugger in Development Studio and do a hardware reset and then press run, the program does execute and terminate successfully. However, I do not see what is stopping the execution? Something related to memory protection? Any suggestions, ideas or pointers would be really appreciated!