The Arm Community will be down for maintenance and upgrades in March and April, bringing a raft of improvements ranging from performance, user experience, bug fixes and enabling future enhancements.
Currently scheduled activities are:
I'll update this schedule and talk more about the bigger changes as time progresses.
A slight change to the programme, we have to move additional testing to the beginning of today's downtime. The site will be unavailable from 1330, with a go/no go decision based on the results for the server uplift at 1400.
The most likely scenario is that the testing will pass and the site will be unavailable through until around 1800 GMT.
Version 10 upgrade has been delayed due to late delivery on the product for assessment and testing. Currently pending coordination of effort to assess, test and deploy to new schedule.
The March hotfix has been successfully deployed.
That's done, my calendar is update, thanks Carl