Update on the Community
We did have a short outage last week and I am very sorry if you lost any work during that unforeseen pitiful crash. Thankfully, our vendor started working as soon as the community started to stumble. After founding the root cause we were back up and running with a bit more headroom memory.
Every week, I pick a few items on the community I think you should see. You can also find featured content on the community homepage and on the overview page of each community.
- The Internet of Things and ARM at Embedded World - A perfect match at EW2014, Day 2 by Andy Frame and Embedded World – Day 1 by Cypress markgsaunders
- Wearables a Hot Market, but not for Hot Devices from lbryant , and Mobile World Congress: Day 1 Summary by fergie.
- “Lightweight M2M”: Enabling Device Management and Applications for the Internet of Things white paper by zachshelby co-written with Vodafone and Ericsson
- goto fail and the ARMCC Compiler by niallcooling on bad code and its (lack of) proper testing
Tip - Use Top Navigation Links
If there are People Content or Places you often go to, in the community or elsewhere, maybe you should add them in your Links section.
They will be easily accessible from any page and you can personalise the top 10. Have a look at Links - Personal and Common to All Members
Potential use could be to make a shortcut to see all open questions in ARM Processors -> /groups/processors/content?filterID=contentstatus%5Bpublished%5D~objecttype~objecttype%5Bthread%5D~thread%5Bopen%5D&itemView=detail
We are eager to hear from you.
- What do you think is good? Has the community helped you in any way?
- What is really bothering you and you'd like changed?
- Do you read this section‽
This is thanks to your feedback that we changed the default view to make it easier for you to use the community... So tell us! If we can do it straight away, we will. Otherwise, we will add it to the list to be prioritised.
You don't need to write a novel, a line is enough
You can either comment here, contact me in private or by emailing the team: email@example.com.