Some of our picks of content you might like to check out:
|SWELL Silicon Valley Corp. Innovation Mixer - Taipei Hardware Edition 1 day ago||by imrehg|
|Question Related to Interrupts 23 hours ago||by ashar|
|How to deal with the AHB slave only supporting word access ? 2 days ago||by stevens.wang|
|Embedded Developer Feature: Jens Bauer, GPIO Design Engineer 2 days ago||by Brad Nemire|
|CPU Reset during a Debug session 2 days ago||by ksnf3000|
- Song Bin 宋斌 likes wangyong's comment ARM中国参加联华电子（UMC）2014卓越论坛上海站小记
- imrehg likes daith's comment What do you think of MOOCs?
- Song Bin 宋斌 likes superccc's post ARM Cortex-M3微处理器测试方法研究与实现
- lorikate, imrehg, and stewartpenman like bee's post Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 and 808: new, high end processors using Cortex-A50 family
- Alban Rampon likes bobmaher's status update Keeping up with latest ARM news!
Connect with People
Keep up with community members. You can follow anyone in ARM Connected Community to see what they are doing as they do it. Just go to their profile and click "Follow [name]" on the right side of the page. Then select the stream where you want to follow them. The Connections stream is a good place to keep up with people you're generally interested in, or groups you belong to. Or, use "Add Stream" to make a custom group containing any people, places, and/or content you want to follow.
Now that you're following people, you can click on the stream they're in to see their activity. Or, click the People tab and then click "Following." Here you can see the latest activity by all the people you're following, label people to organize them, opt in to receive an email every time a connection posts content or send a 'direct message' to your connections. (To see who's following you, click "Followers.")