Some of our picks of content you might like to check out:
|Enabling the Next Mobile Computing Revolution - ARMv8-A SoC Processors 7 hours ago||by brianjeff|
|ARMv6 中的页面着色（以及部分 ARMv7) 19 hours ago||by Song Bin 宋斌|
|Snoop action in Cortex-A15 5 hours ago||by michi|
|Debug ARM Cortex without a header on your PCB 5 hours ago||by paulrako|
|Ne10 FFT feature 6 days ago||by yangzhang|
- lorikate likes jlangbridge's reply Re: Please explain to Grandma: What’s the SAM D20 Xplained Dev Board?
- Sandra Chang and Brad Nemire like Lluis Paris's post ARM’s 64-bit big.LITTLE at 2.5GHz+? Yes, please with TSMC’s 16nm FinFET Plus!
- billneifert likes Jason Andrews's post Sometimes Hardware Details Matter in ARM Embedded Systems Programming
- martynarm likes jacobbramley's post Caches and Self-Modifying Code
- mwsealey likes paulrako's post Debug ARM Cortex without a header on your PCB
Improve Your Reputation
You can increase your reputation in ARM Connected Community by contributing in several different ways. One of the best ways to increase your reputation is by answering questions. When the person who asked the question marks your answer as helpful or correct you get a boost in your reputation. Other ways to contribute are creating documents and publishing blog posts. You'll see your points score increase and gain experience levels as you do these things.