- daith likes bee's post ARM big.LITTLE technology – making waves
- jlangbridge likes Ping Zuo 左平's comment The value of the ARM Accredited Engineer programs
- jlangbridge likes Alban Rampon's comment The value of the ARM Accredited Engineer programs
- Song Bin 宋斌 likes superccc's comment 受邀参与办公室门禁系统项目，真是莫大荣幸啊！！！
- akshayshet likes Andy Frame (@andyframe_ARM)'s comment Are You New To The ARM Connected Community?
Some of our picks of content you might like to check out:
|Does the DVFS of mali400mp make sense? 19 hours ago||by beileisun|
|The value of the ARM Accredited Engineer programs 14 hours ago||by jlangbridge|
|SMIC's 2014 Technology Workshop, Shanghai 18 hours ago||by Leah Schuth|
|mali400Mp功耗问题 1 day ago||by beileisun|
|Running the Latest Linux Kernel on a Minimal ARM Cortex-A15 System 19 hours ago||by jason.r.andrews|
Compare Document Versions
This feature is so handy you'll wonder where it's been all your life. You can see the full history of a document in ARM Connected Community, and compare any two versions to see what changed between them.
When viewing a document just click on the magnifying glass icon next to the version number to see the two most recent versions compared side-by-side. Or, click on Manage versions in the Actions area to see the entire history of the document.