Some of our picks of content you might like to check out:
|How Will the Next 50 Billion Devices Shape Our Future? 2 days ago||by jblyler|
|Need ARM SystemC Model 18 hours ago||by infy_blr|
|ARM Events 2014 with Partner Participation 1 day ago||by Wenjun Zhang|
|Mali GPU Tools: A Case Study, Part 2 — Frame Analysis with Mali Graphics Debugger 23 hours ago||by Lorenzo Dal Col|
|ARM Mali Compute Architecture Fundamentals 13 hours ago||by Anton Lokhmotov|
- neilparris likes Song Bin 宋斌's comment 10,000 views on my blog! ;-) Extended System Coherency - Part 2 - Implementati...
- mweidmann likes peterharris's reply Re: what changes to the source code of ARM Cortex-M3 can i make in order to shorten execution time?
- sheshikanthg likes elliottsmith's post The Batteryless Energy Harvesting Remote Control: Concept and Development.
- sheshikanthg likes Wenjun Zhang's post Highlights of the ARM Ecosystem in the Community Q1 2014
- josephgopu likes chrisshore's reply Re: Efficient uasage of PLD instruction in combination with Load instructions?
Quickly Stay Connected
Just post quick messages, updates and insights from the text box at the top of your Activity page, or click "Create" > "Status Update" from anywhere.
Cool things you can add to a post:
- You can bring in the Web by attaching links and photos.
- Connect your post with the community by addings links to people, places, and content with the quick inline link picker — see the '@' button or type '@'.
Add your input to the community:
- See something great? Liking updates is an easy way to promote good posts.
- Commenting on updates is a great way to give your feedback.
- Use re-posting of updates to spread great info to your connections.