ARM @ DAC
This year at the 52nd Design Automation Conference (DAC) in San Francisco, ARM® and its ARM Connected Community® partners will showcase how we drive industry innovation through collaborative initiatives that shape the technology for tomorrow's leading-edge devices, such as the Internet of Things (IoTs) and wearables electronics.
ARM Exhibiting (booth 2428)
Presentations and demonstrations of ARM's newest industry-leading technology including:
- ARM IoT Subsystem for Cortex®-M processors for the embedded systems market
- New IP tooling suite consisting of ARM Socrates™, CoreSight™ and CoreLink™ Creator
- The new ARM Cordio radio core IP
- ARM POP™ IP enabling faster SoC design
- Power Grid Architect and Signoff Architect -- new productivity enhancing design implementation signoff methodologies
- ARM Fast Models and ARM DS-5 solutions for increasing system efficiency with optimized software
ARM experts will also be participating in more than 30 technical sessions, panels and events during the conference. View the ARM speaking schedule.
The ARM Connected Community Pavilion
Join us to learn how ARM works with our community of EDA and embedded partners to enable leading semiconductor and consumer electronics companies with integrated and optimized ARM-based IP for advanced systems-on-chips (SoCs) targeting a wide range of end applications from sensors to servers.
Over a dozen ARM partners will be speaking and featuring their advanced tools, services and products in the ARM Connected Community Pavilion (2414), including ANSYS, Carbon, eSilicon, Imperas Software, Lauterbach, Magillem, Mentor Embedded, Mentor Verification, NetSpeed, Rambus, Sonics and Synopsys.
Click here to view the ARM Connected Community Theater schedule.
The ARM Scavenger Hunt
ARM is sponsoring a Scavenger Hunt to win cool ARM-based products in the daily raffle drawing. To participate:
- Pick up a playing card in the ARM booth (24428)
- Visit 5 partners in the ARM Connected Community Pavilion and collect an IoT sticker from each one
- Go visit 1 ARM partner on the exhibit floor to collect the last sticker
- Return the completed card to the ARM booth for entry in the daily drawing and receive an ARM lapel pin and raffle ticket
Drawings will be held at the ARM Connected Community Theater on Monday/Tuesday at 6:45 pm and on Wednesday at 4:45 pm.