We have transferred most discussions from the old forum system (forums.arm.com).
We have only transferred content meeting the following conditions:
- Posted after April 2009 in ARM Tech or after March 2011 in ARM Misc.
- Thread with at least one reply
If a user had no content copied, the account was not created.
No. We do not store passwords in clear, so we could not assign it to your community account.
Login used for other ARM.com services times out after 20 minutes for security reasons.
Whilst we recognise that having an additional account is not ideal, a 20 minute time-out on a community site was judged inappropriate.
We did not re-create account for users without migrated content.
- If you recognise some of your contributions: see 3.
- If you don't find any contribution or don't want them attached to your community profile: register a new account.
You need help from us. We need some details to find the account and hand it over to you:
- The username on the community you think is yours,
- Your name
- The email you used for registration on forums
Send the elements you have to email@example.com, mentioning you wish to regain access to your account.
We don't need all the elements, however the more we receive, the easier it will be to find your account and give it back to you!
In order for protect previous users from receiving notifications from a system they are not using, we altered account details.
If you have never used your account on this community platform, the password reset will not work for you. You need to follow the steps from answer 3.
We would love to, but no, we cannot.
The system doesn't allow us to merge/split accounts. It doesn't allow us to change ownership of existing contributions either.