Gents. Join us.
Ladies. Support us.
Prostate Cancer is the number one form of male cancer in over 80 countries worldwide. During 'Movember' (the month formerly known as November) participants are challenged to grow a magnificent 'Mo' (moustache) masterpiece to raise funds and spark conversations for prostate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health problems. ARM would like to invite our entire ARM Connected Community ecosystem of developers and partners to join the Team #HairyARM initiative. If you would like to partake in this month long journey with us, register and join on the HairyARM team page.
Here are the rules:
- No head starts! Ensure you have a clean shaven face on November 1st.
- For all of November, each 'Mo Bro' must grow and groom their beautiful mustache.
- Don't fake it. No beards, no goatees, no fake mustaches.
- Share your Moustachery with the community and tell everyone you know about how important your 'Mo' is - it'll be your new great conversation piece and a way to talk about raising awareness for prostate and testicular cancer and men’s mental health.
- Each 'Mo Bro' must conduct themselves like a true gentleman.
Thank you in advance for supporting Team HairyARM, I look forward to seeing all of your 'Mo' masterpiece photos throughout Movember.