Micrium provides high-quality, royalty-free software/middleware for the embedded market. Micrium products include an RTOS, TCP/IP stack, file system, graphical user interface, USB stack, Modbus stack, and its newest product µC/Probe. Micrium is renowned for the quality of its source code and documentation.
- µC/OS-II is a highly portable, ROMable, scalable, preemptive, real-time, multitasking kernel certified for safety critical systems.
- µC/TCP-IP is a highly portable IPv4 TCP/IP stack. Optional modules include DHCP (client), DNS (client), TFTP (server), FTP (server), HTTP (server).
- µC/FS is a FAT or EFS file system with failsafe and flash capabilities that can be used on any media and does not require an RTOS.
- µC/GUI software allows you to embed a Graphical User Interface in your embedded products.
- µC/USB (Host, Device, and On-the-Go) is designed to provide a low cost serial interface to any device, including mobile phones, handhelds and PDAs, digital cameras, and portable media players.
- µC/Probe is a universal embedded systems monitoring tool that provides system feedback without the need to stop the application. µC/Probe saves considerable development time by visually allowing users to see the internals of a running embedded application and to change settings and configuration values in the target.