Mentor Embedded software and hardware products build, debug, profile, analyze and optimize advanced embedded systems without proprietary IP constraints. Our comprehensive products and design solutions include open source tools, RTOS software and middleware, UI development, target hardware and custom services.
- Sourcery CodeBench IDE Tools deliver a full portfolio of high-quality open-source technologies to help you develop competitive embedded systems.
- Eclipse based IDE and GNU tools (GCC, GDB, Binutis, etc.)
- Sourcery Analyzer - advanced debugging and performance analysis
- Sourcery Probes - JTAG hardware debug connection
- Training and Services - customer training and professional services
- Nucleus RTOS is a stable and efficient RTOS that has been deployed in over 3 billion embedded devices
- Powerful real-time kernel with built in Power Management Framework
- Complete middleware offering: USB Connitivity, Networking, Security
- Peripheral BSPs available for the most popular evaluation hardware
- Nucleus Innovate Program - Free RTOS offering for small companies
- Nucleus SmartFit - complete Nucleus RTOS and Sourcery CodeBench tools for $3,995/seat
- Nucleus ReadyStart platforms bring together software IP, tools and services into a single "ready-to-use" solution.
- Nucleus Power Management Framework - The Nucleus power management kernel scheduler has built-in support for tick suppression, which augments the power savings achieved using idle CPU power management. Tick suppression can be used to prolong the duration of CPU idle time by “suppressing” OS timer ticks thereby multiplying the idle-time power savings that can be achieved.
- Automotive Technology Platform
- A GENIVI compliant Linux platform that provides the foundation for IVI software development including, graphics, communications, multimedia, audio, speech, positioning, networking and security.
- Mentor Embedded Linux for ARM
- Design your next-generation embedded systems with our Yocto Project 1.3 compatible platform. Harness Mentor Embedded Linux’s open source foundation while also differentiating your system with the flexibility of commercially supported customization. Mitigate technical and commercial risks by leveraging the product lifecycle maintenance and commercial support offerings.
- Sourcery Services and Training
- Although created for smart phones, Android is used in an increasing range of products, allowing device manufacturers to build upon this proven platform. Mentor offers both tools and services for Android, ensuring you can quickly deliver robust and differentiated products in your chosen market.
- Hardware Enablement Program - The Mentor Embedded Hardware Enablement Program enables hardware vendors to create such an ecosystem. Enablement is provided by a comprehensive set of common tools and Embedded Linux and Android reference platforms, available in both free and commercially supported formats. All can be built around specific customer preferences.
Mentor Embedded - a division of Mentor Graphics. For EDA products, please refer to the Mentor Graphics partner page.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.