Update on the Community
I would like to thank the readers who kindly took the time to answer our digital business survey (now closed). If you haven't yet, please consider allowing 10-15min to take the survey to help ARM better serve you, to help ARM offer the services You want to use. More details on the survey are in ARM Digital Business Survey Open and Why Answering Will Benefit YOU!
Go to the ARM Digital Business Survey (now closed)
Would you be available for a phone interview instead of the online survey?
We would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment or contact me!
Every week, I pick a few items on the community I think you should see. You can also find featured content on the community homepage and on the overview page of each community.
- Easing development on ARM: Building customized debug and trace solutions for multi-core SoCs by Mayank Sharma
- Spaces available on our ARM Cortex-M3/M4 Software Training Course 7-9 Octoberby Jo Cooling from Feabhas
- Application Note: Migrating a software application from ARMv5 to ARMv7-A/R by Roy Hu
- Juno - A 64/32-bit dev board for TrustZone based TEE & Trusted OS developers by Rob Coombs
- Mali: X11 vs. Wayland at SIGGRAPH 2014 by Collabora Guy Lunardi
Thanks Bob Boys! Bob has been very active answering members' questions in the ARM and Keil Tools group, in particular MDK-ARM and CMSIS questions. Bob has also written many popular application notes you can get from the Keil website.
Tip - Presenting Your Business in the ARM Connected Community is Free
Are you a company working in the ARM ecosystem?
You don't need to manufacture chips to join the ARM Connected Community and promote your products and services in your dedicated company space.
For some of the benefits, and on how to join, please read How to Join the ARM Connected Community Partner Program (For Company Space)
Thanks to our Partnership, ARM was ranked #3 world's most innovative company by Forbes!!
The better we know your expectations, the more we can try and match them.