Update on the Community
And...that's a wrap on our first 'Community Takeover' type of event in the ARM Connected Community. In case you might have overlooked some of the great content that was shared, this document provides an easy rundown with the links to all the fantastic blogs, teardowns and polls from ARM Wearables Week. The wearables market is real and I'm very interested to see where it goes from here. Attention ARM Developers and Partners, keep on developing, there's still a lot of opportunity in this market!
On December 8th, we'll be hosting ARM Kickstarter Week in the community. During the week, we will be highlighting some successful ARM-based Kickstarter campaigns, as well as a variety of content on how to get your idea to market, and tutorials from ARM experts. I invite everyone to contribute during the week and share Kickstarter projects you've backed (or started), thoughts about the crowdfunding phenomena and anything else related to this space.
Going to the Paris next week for the ARM Tech Symposia?
Almost every week, I pick a few items on the community I think you should see. You can also find featured content on the community homepage and on the overview page of each community.
- The ARM Connected Community teamed up with STMicroelectronics for their STM32 IoT Design Contest, and they recently announced the winners
- Joseph Yiu released a new white paper on what it takes toDesign a SoC with an ARM Cortex-M Processor
- Discussion on What ARM MCU manufacturer has the best documentation? shows everyone has their own point of views
- Missed Christopher Seidl's webinar? Webinar Recording: Efficient software development with the CMSIS v4
- Synopsys Press has a new book available for download 3,000 Reasons To Look Into Virtual Prototyping! which includes a case study from ARM's Rob Kaye
Eoin McCann came over from ARM's acquisition of Duolog and published some great blogs this week: Interview: How to solve the IP integration problem, Samsung Exynos 7 Octa: Latest ARM® Cortex®-A57 and Cortex-A53-based SoC with ARM big.LITTLE™ technology, Freescale’s Layerscape LS2 SoCs fuel the adoption of SDN and NFV
We welcome a new ARM Partner to the family - Iota Security builds advanced cyber security solutions for the Internet of Things. Yaron, it would be beneficial for everyone if you can share a blog around IoT security.
Tip -Tag it
Tags are essentially keywords. When you're about to post an item, like a blog post, document, or discussion, select or type in the keywords that come to mind in the Tags field. This will increase the search relevance of the item and help others find it in the future.
On many pages in the system you'll find a Tag Cloud that shows the most commonly used tags in that part of the community. You can click on any of the tags to find items that have been tagged with that word. You can even select multiple tags to narrow your search to items that have more than one tag applied.