The spammers keep on trying so Ben and I have put the account moderation back on. I understand this is a barrier to the initial contribution, but having our community of spam is not an option.
Community Platform Upgrade
The planning phase was completed last Friday. All community developments were done in such a way that we can upgrade safely with minimum work, as expected.
The current phase is deciding on how we are going to do that upgrade, and preparing the prioritization of the redevelopments we want to keep (for instance social media sharing and WeChat/Weixin we rolled out when I was in China early July).
Afterwards, we will upgrade our test environment and that's when we will be able to invite a few of you to receive feedback. With the user interface changes, having your feedback on what we need to explain the most will be important to make the community easy to use to most.
Juno ARM Development Platform Renaming
That community was initially created as a private collaboration area until the product was announced publicly. The initial use case was time bound and we were expecting to close that community after deliverables were transferred to Linaro.
However, because the content has been useful to many, including employees, that community will stay! Its scope will widen to cater for more ARM development platforms. Let's clarify how this community will interact with the existing tools community:
- Software Development Tools: DS-5, MDK-ARM, Fast Models, third party, open source tools... and how to use them with your application.
- ARM Development Platform: To use the open source software stack Linaro supplies on ARM's hardware development platforms & models (Foundation model...).
We will do the change of name and URL in a couple of weeks to leave time to community visitors to see this notice!
Here are a few items on the community I believe you should see. You can also find featured content on the community homepage and on the overview page of each community.
- Enabling FreeBSD on AArch64
- Making the leap from Intel to ARM? Here's what you need to know.
- Where IoT Growth is Coming From Might Surprise You
- How to debug: CoreSight basics (Part 1)
- FAQ: How do I use ARM Trusted Firmware with the new Linaro deliverables?
- God Ray effect (light scattering) with Mali GPU
Have a question about the community?
Check to see if the question has already been answered in Community Help, and if not, start a new thread.
Thanks for reading, now contribute!